Skrapered Storsjögården, Viskafors – Sweden
3 days / 76 hrs
4995 SEK per person
27/6 – 30/6 2024
This survival course will be conducted in English if english spoken participant signs up.
An intensive and challenging survival course full of proceless knowledge!
Some of Sweden’s most experienced survival instructors will lead you through this adventure.
You will learn about yourself, how you react to the unknown and physical and mental challenges under very safe and controlled conditions. Real knowledge for real situations.
In this survival course you sleep outdoors in different bivouacs / shelters that you build yourself.
Some food to improve learning ability is part of the course, but a period of starvation is also included and costs nothing extra.
In this survival course you get far away from everyday stress with nature as a classroom. Together with us and your fellow participants, you will experience three intensive, educational and fun days. A memory for life.
You will learn the basics in the following areas:
- Plan and prepare for an adventure
- About clothes and how to adjust the layers of clothes according to level of work and speed of walking
- Orientation / navigation with map and compass
- How to protect yourself against the elements (weather and wind)
- Water puriying
- Physiology, how does your body react
- Psychic reactions of your mind
- How to handle a knife safely
- Distress signals, SOS
- Mindset in tough situations
Topics that are briefly included:
- Fishing / hunting
- Edible plants
Level of difficulty
No previous knowledge is required. But we will be outdoors for three days straight. We will walk a few miles so normal fitness is required. This course is more demanding than our Coastal Survival course and is conducted with less equipment.
You will receive a recommended packing list of clothes and equipment well in advance of the course.